Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allan Houston to be the Next Knicks GM?

3 posters

Go down

Allan Houston to be the Next Knicks GM? Empty Allan Houston to be the Next Knicks GM?

Post by balloon Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Sources: Houston next Knicks GM?
Ric Bucher
July 22, 2010
Link

Former New York Knicks shooting guard Allan Houston is the front-runner to be the team's next general manager under team president Donnie Walsh, according to league sources.

Walsh would neither confirm nor deny Houston's status. "He is working with me to learn the position of GM, whether with the Knicks or elsewhere," Walsh said. "I feel Allan has the tools to be a great GM."

Sources said both owner James Dolan and coach Mike D'Antoni are comfortable with Houston, who is currently listed as the team's special assistant to the president.
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Allan Houston to be the Next Knicks GM? Empty Re: Allan Houston to be the Next Knicks GM?

Post by GO!!!!! Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm

What has he done since retirement... be nice if he actually did some GM'ing, I mean I most likely have done more on NBA 2k10...

Having said, good on em, he was one of the last 90's dudes with a contract that was EPIC ......

GO!!!!!
GO!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Allan Houston to be the Next Knicks GM? Empty Re: Allan Houston to be the Next Knicks GM?

Post by balloon Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm

The Newmaney one loves Allan Houston, don't ya Newms?

Who cares about who is next in line as Knicks GM, though? Can anyone save them from the hellhole they find themselves in?
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by GO!!!!! Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Chris Paul and Melo Anthony can...

GO!!!!!
GO!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by balloon Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Don't get Newman started. All of these New Yorkers constantly like to dream about the big-name players that are going to magically appear in MSG one day, because of the glorified "allure" of the Big Apple.
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by GO!!!!! Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 pm

they had Oakley and Mason once... not to mention Starks and Childs... who else do they want....

GO!!!!!
GO!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by N8R Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Hey we gotta dream. Big Three is COMING!!!!!!! Mark my words.

Also the HouDawg would be welcomed be ME!!!!!!!
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

https://madisonsquare.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down