Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My final note on why I'm taking most of my "OT" conversation to a new home ...

+4
Ms. Piggy
Trader Joe
Pig Nash
Los Angeles
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My final note on why I'm taking most of my "OT" conversation to a new home ... - Page 2 Empty Re: My final note on why I'm taking most of my "OT" conversation to a new home ...

Post by Los Angeles Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 am

I didn't even like the counting thread. But I never felt unwelcome in there.
Los Angeles
Los Angeles

Back to top Go down

My final note on why I'm taking most of my "OT" conversation to a new home ... - Page 2 Empty Re: My final note on why I'm taking most of my "OT" conversation to a new home ...

Post by N8R Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Yeah TCT was a different place altogether. It was open to anyone and we wanted new people to join all the time. Dukie was New Guy cause I think Heywoode called him New Guy first and Dukie liked being called New Guy.

I can see it being a clique from the outside but being one of the members on the inside we LOVED having new people join in that is why me and sweabs used to post in every new member posts when they used to have to do that stupid thread to introduce themselves and we would try to make them feel welcome, get them to join in the counting fun, meet people that way and get some posts up.
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

https://madisonsquare.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum