Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams

+2
balloon
N8R
6 posters

Go down

Dreams Empty Dreams

Post by N8R Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey LA I remember reading your lucid dream controlling business and I want you to link me or tell me how to do it. I have very very vivid and crazy dreams but I want to learn how to because aware in the dream and do as I please. Let me know what I should be training my body to do as I rarely feel fully rested when I wake up anyways because of my dreams so I might as well be able to control them while i am at it.
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

https://madisonsquare.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Dreams Empty Re: Dreams

Post by balloon Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Have you ever experienced a dream so powerful that it successfully managed to create a mood for your entire day?
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by N8R Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:23 pm

I have had dreams so powerful that I have been able to think of them all day and it made me happy. I have also had some dreams that are so good that I am legitimately angry that it is not real when I wake up and it pisses me off all day.

I want to learn to control my dreams so that I can always make them AWESOME!!
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by sig Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 pm

I get my dreams confused with my day. Sometimes I start telling people about something that happened. . . and then I'm like, oops, no, that was just in a dream.

sig

Back to top Go down

Post by bellisimo Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 am

I had dreams that were so powerful they gave me a scar in my hand for the whole day...

i had a dream where i was getting attacked by someone with a knife who managed to cut my palm...i woke up to a very sharp pain in my hand which had a line going across it.

bellisimo

Back to top Go down

Post by balloon Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

sig wrote:I get my dreams confused with my day. Sometimes I start telling people about something that happened. . . and then I'm like, oops, no, that was just in a dream.
I have experienced this same thing. In fact, it gets worse when I'm reliving or reflecting on the past. There are some events that I remember well, but when I bring them up to others who were "supposed" to be there, they apparently never existed.

...Which is fascinating!

Belli, did that really happen? Do you still have the scar?
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by bellisimo Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:23 pm

yep it happened roughly 6 years ago
the scar lasted only for the day though.

When i woke up i checked around my bed to see if there were any sharp objects which my mind might have turned it into a knife...but nothing...the bed didnt even have a headboard with edges...it was very weird.

bellisimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Joe Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Dreams terrify me and fascinate me all at the same time.
Trader Joe
Trader Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by N8R Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 pm

I love dreams big time. Every time before I go to bed I actually get excited to see where my head will take me.

Don't remember much of last nights escapades. I too confuse reality and dreams often. I have wondered a number of times what are actually memories of childhood and what I dreamt at some point. Most of the time I wish my dreams were real.
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Toxic Avenger Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:53 am

It seems that I don't have dreams very often anymore. I don't know if its because of my odd sleeping habits or just because I've grown up.

I wish I had more.. Sad

Any suggestions?

I used to dream QUITE often and I could kind of shape the way the dream went but only if it was an average dream with mild amounts of happiness. If it was scary the best I could do was wake myself up as a last resort. And if it was blissful I could never make it get any better even though it should have been possible. (think Adult here)

Good topic, Newman, with lots of possibilities...
The Toxic Avenger
The Toxic Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by N8R Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm

thanks TA. Last night I made an AWESOME golf shot on the pro tour, like shot of the weekend and more. It was pretty funny hahaha. I remember bits and pieces from last night but I havent been able to trigger anything that allows me to control, I try to do things before I go to sleep to help trigger but I havent been able to yet.

It would be nice if there was just a key word or phrase that I could say in a dream and then be in control but anything I have read on the topic says that having full control of a dream is really hard to do.
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by balloon Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm

I made a real effort to lucid dream last night.

What is interesting, is that I was able to catch myself dreaming. I knew what was happening - but for whatever reason I was not taking action or doing anything about it. I also woke up a bunch of times, but kept my eyes shut and successfully continued the dream from where it left off...but I never took control. I also slept for about 9 hours (which is way more than usual) yet felt extraordinarily tired when I woke up.
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by bellisimo Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:20 pm

thats expected - with lucid dreaming you're in the early stages of sleep...which is why you'll end up feeling tired because you won't reach the REM stage of sleep to fully rest...lucid dreaming is a bit similar to daydreaming in a sense that you'll not be really resting, rather wandering about...

bellisimo

Back to top Go down

Post by N8R Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Yeah probably best I dont try to take control unless I can figure out how to control my REM dreams.
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum