Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family

3 posters

Go down

Family Empty Family

Post by Ms. Piggy Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:17 pm

I like learning about people, so if you don't mind sharing tell everyone a little bit about your family.

Do you have any siblings? Are you close with your family? Any funny/embarrassing stories? Fond memories?

Just curious.

I will get it started I guess. I have one sister that is almost exactly 4 years younger than me and my parents just celebrated their 29th anniversary. I've always been close with my family even when I was in college. My mom can sometimes be like my older sister...trust me she still knows how to lay down "mom law", but she and I are a lot alike and we get along pretty well. I was closer to my dad when I was younger, but we still have some stuff in common, mainly our love of football and movies. My sister is almost the opposite of me personality-wise. I'm more introverted/pessimistic/etc while she can make friends in minutes and is very upbeat most of the time.

Feel free to share anything you want Smile
Ms. Piggy
Ms. Piggy

Back to top Go down

Family Empty Re: Family

Post by The Toxic Avenger Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 am

I've got a HUGE family but I don't really feel close to any of them anymore... I dunno.

My dad has like 15 siblings and I have like 30 cousins and a brother and a sister but since I've moved to muncie i don't see them very much.

Good topic. I'll post more later when I get a chance.
The Toxic Avenger
The Toxic Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by bellisimo Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 am

I spent most of my life living away from the relatives (parents not included) hence i am not close to my aunts/uncles/cousins at all...

bellisimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum