Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf Game Rules Thread

2 posters

Go down

The Wolf Game Rules Thread Empty The Wolf Game Rules Thread

Post by Pig Nash Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 pm

So figured I should put this in here.

1.) There are 21 players (I think this is the best ratio and an odd number means you start on a fake night where no one who really wants to play gets killed without playing at least one day.) 4 wolves, 1 seer, 1 angel, and 15 humans.

2.) Wolves confer and eat one person every "night."

3.) The seer finds out the role (human, angel, or wolf) of one person every "night."

4.) The angel protects one person at night from being eaten. If the wolves select the same person as the angel, the next morning the story must reflect that someone was saved by the angel and who that someone was and that no one died during the night.

5.) Humans vote for someone to die during the "day." They may change their vote once per day. The person with the most votes at the end of the day is sent to die and the story reveals what that person was (wolf, seer, angel, or human).

6.) Wolves win by either outnumbering or equaling the humans during the "day" and over running the town and eating everyone remaining.

7.) The humans (and the seer and angel) win by killing all of the wolves.

and optional rules (generally don't use these in conjunction)

8.) Infection: The wolves have the option of turning one player to their side. They may only do this once per game and in the place of a kill in the night. If the Angel protects this person, then he/she won't be turned and the story should say that this happened. The wolves would not have another shot to infect.

9.) Mayor: Instead of a simple majority deciding who is hung during the day, a mayor is a player (may have another role) who picks one person who received at least one vote to die in the night.

10.) Vigilante: In addition to a seer and an angel, the humans have one extra player helping (or maybe hurting) them in the night. The vigilante picks one player to kill at night by himself.

I'd also like to discuss how a no private messaging game would work. And add any other additional rules/roles I haven't mentioned.

Pig Nash
Pig Nash

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Game Rules Thread Empty Re: The Wolf Game Rules Thread

Post by sig Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Does the vigilante kill every night?

I kinda miss playing with a mayor. . . and then in some ways I don't, because the hassle of constantly electing a new one.

sig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pig Nash Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Yeah, he would. We've never played it on PD.

And yeah, I miss him too, he's one of my favorite variations, but I think we're in the minority on that one.
Pig Nash
Pig Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by sig Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Yes, much angst generates around the mayor. . . I remember that Hicks was a particularly good mayor. I think we eventually hanged him though.

sig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pig Nash Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeah it's one role in which he does pretty well. He's not very persuasive, but he is pretty observant.
Pig Nash
Pig Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down