Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's watching the live internet stream of the Pacemates Selection Spectacular?!

2 posters

Go down

Who's watching the live internet stream of the Pacemates Selection Spectacular?! Empty Who's watching the live internet stream of the Pacemates Selection Spectacular?!

Post by heywoode Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm

They are getting ready to announce the 14 ladies who will be Pacemates for this upcoming season...

Kinda funny, but I've enjoyed watching it now that I sorta know a few of them...Not trying to be pervy...well, TOO pervy!

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/pacemates_showcase_live_2010.html
heywoode
heywoode

Back to top Go down

Who's watching the live internet stream of the Pacemates Selection Spectacular?! Empty Re: Who's watching the live internet stream of the Pacemates Selection Spectacular?!

Post by balloon Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Cool - didn't know about this. I'm surprised this is 'live-stream' worthy.

Woody, who do you know?
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Who's watching the live internet stream of the Pacemates Selection Spectacular?! Empty Re: Who's watching the live internet stream of the Pacemates Selection Spectacular?!

Post by heywoode Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 pm

People.
heywoode
heywoode

Back to top Go down

Post by balloon Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Can you please ask them to do a routine with pancakes on their head this upcoming season?
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by heywoode Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm pissed that Whitney didn't make it. I like the rest of the choices though.
heywoode
heywoode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down