Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, because I'm nosey

+6
GO!!!!!
The Toxic Avenger
N8R
balloon
Pig Nash
cdash
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions, because I'm nosey - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions, because I'm nosey

Post by Trader Joe Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok, so I'm still a Pacers fan, but eventually I stopped posting over there as consistently, because I felt most posts that weren't at least 4-5 paragraphs just got lost in the droning of guys like Seth.
Trader Joe
Trader Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by heywoode Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:39 pm

I'm a big Pacers fan, have been since the day Reggie became a Pacer. Will be one the day I die. This is my first season as a season ticket holder. The number of games I have attended each year has increased every year for the past 6 or so, with last season's 22 games being the highest total to date...

If it's okay with the boys up north, I will probably post game and Pacemate photos threads here when the season starts...Maybe even some crowd-surfing doucher, freak show photos threads if I feels like it...
heywoode
heywoode

Back to top Go down

Post by balloon Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:45 pm

I love woody pictures!

Hey, cdash - don't get me wrong...you can definitely still have fun in Windsor. There is a member here who might be able to speak about Windsor some more...
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by sig Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Trader Joe wrote:Ok, so I'm still a Pacers fan, but eventually I stopped posting over there as consistently, because I felt most posts that weren't at least 4-5 paragraphs just got lost in the droning of guys like Seth.

Yeah. . . I think Seth gets less and less persuasive each year. He used to bring it, especially when Count made him step up his game, but now it feels like the same old shtick, over and over.

sig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pig Nash Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:03 pm

It'll be interesting again if the Pacers are good.
Pig Nash
Pig Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by heywoode Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 pm

You just blew it for us.
heywoode
heywoode

Back to top Go down

Post by cdash Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 am

sig wrote:
Trader Joe wrote:Ok, so I'm still a Pacers fan, but eventually I stopped posting over there as consistently, because I felt most posts that weren't at least 4-5 paragraphs just got lost in the droning of guys like Seth.

Yeah. . . I think Seth gets less and less persuasive each year. He used to bring it, especially when Count made him step up his game, but now it feels like the same old shtick, over and over.

It doesn't help that count doesn't post as much due to his interest in the blog.

I do respect Seth's opinions, but it hurts his credibility that he will never, ever admit that he is wrong. He will make excuses, blame it on poor coaching, poor situations, etc. before he ever admits he made a mistake in his analysis. Truth be told, I think Hicks needs to ditch the front page thing, he needs to stop micromanaging so much, and he really needs to convince count, Seth, JayRedd, tbird, and a few of the other respected guys to post more to get a good discussion going. It's not really realistic, seeing as how they all have their own things going on.
cdash
cdash

Back to top Go down

Post by heywoode Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 am

I've never really paid much attention to the front page at PD. I always either clicked through or just bypassed it altogether...Looked a bit ago and can't say it blows my skirt up.
I can still bear the forum, but that's as far as I go, and that is mostly at arm's length. Still quite a few guys there I think are cool...
heywoode
heywoode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum