Madison Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Last Movie you Watched?

+3
Pig Nash
balloon
N8R
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is the Last Movie you Watched? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the Last Movie you Watched?

Post by bellisimo Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 am

truth be told i think people over complicated that movie by digging too deep.

bellisimo

Back to top Go down

What is the Last Movie you Watched? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the Last Movie you Watched?

Post by balloon Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 pm

You can never dig too deep Very Happy
balloon
balloon
Kimmy Gibbler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Toxic Avenger Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Just watched North by Northwest for the first time.

Its a Hitchcock film, which I've decided after seeing a few, that I don't really care for. I don't know why... they seem to be good movies with appropriate plots and subsequent plot twists. Good acting and good direction and they are usually "pretty" to the eye but I just don't like them.

It was a good movie though... A little long but good. I'll just never watch it again. Go figure.

The Toxic Avenger
The Toxic Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pig Nash Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 pm

TA, you're just not into "good" movies.
Pig Nash
Pig Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Toxic Avenger Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 am

NOT TRUE! I love good movies. I respect them... a good movie is timeless. It can last forever like North by Northwest. But if a "good" movie lacks replayability then its not that good. Also, just because a movie is "Replayable" doesn't mean its good. You get the idea.
The Toxic Avenger wrote:Memento, Hero, Secretary
"The Island" is kinda of a guilty pleasure movie...!
The Toxic Avenger wrote: Children of Men, American History X, 300, The Man from Earth, Schindler's List
And it goes without saying that I love LOTR and Star Wars right?
Take Avatar. AWESOME movie... the whole world thought so.

I just haven't thought about it since I've seen it and I saw a clip the other day and I had NO idea what I was watching... thought it was a video game or a cartoon. I LOVED avatar when i saw it but now I doubt it. Normally I would be ALL over a film that I loved in theatres but when i consider the cost and lack of 3D and how LONG that damn movie was... I'll pass.

The Toxic Avenger
The Toxic Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by bellisimo Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:53 am

Vampires Suck

- Twilight is bad...this is worse...

bellisimo

Back to top Go down

Post by N8R Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Wow Belli I can't believe you would waste money on even thinking about watching that movie.

The Other Guys

I finally got around to watching this one. Wanted to see it since I heard about it a few months ago. Really funny. Actually had a very different plot and style than I thought it was going to be. Some very classic lines were said and some really creative scenes and just a good new movie. I enjoyed it 7.5-8/10

What is the Last Movie you Watched? - Page 2 The_other_guys_kick_butt_poster
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

https://madisonsquare.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bellisimo Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 am

i wouldn't...and didn't...it was friends decision to drag me to it...so be it Very Happy

bellisimo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Toxic Avenger Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Date Night. Good movie. Mark Wahlberg amuses me...

I'll watch it again one of these days.
The Toxic Avenger
The Toxic Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Piggy Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

A very entertaining movie. Especially if you played any arcade game in the 90s.
Ms. Piggy
Ms. Piggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pig Nash Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 am

Scott Pilgrim.

So good. It may be my favorite movie that came out this year. Right in the sweet spot for me. Good music, funny, visual feast, stark, little bit of heart. Mmm mmm good.
Pig Nash
Pig Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by N8R Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:33 pm

See I am very torn on Scott Pilgrim. It looks stupid to me but that is just the previews...but now I am hearing it is good by the Piggies...I may have to watch this movie.
N8R
N8R
Kimmy Gibbler

https://madisonsquare.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Piggy Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Honestly, I thought it looked kind of weird when we first saw trailers at the movies, but I decided it looked different and I heard good things from friends so I went. Really glad I did too Smile
Ms. Piggy
Ms. Piggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2